- I really enjoyed the course and the excellent condition it was presented in. East Renfrewshire has been on my list of courses still to play for a while, it didn't disappoint. The practice ground area is excellent and very close to the first tee, as is the well stocked pro shop. With the overall facility and the course its no surprise that the club have produced a few international players in its time. For us mid to high handicappers, our group played off the yellow tees. This was still very testing, but very fair. Clubhouse facilities and catering were very much enjoyed. Gordon, Fife
- Played here for the first time and despite the time of year the course was in excellent shape. Every hole is different and a couple of long Par 3s offer a decent test. The course itself was a little wet underfoot but that was too be expected and the greens ran well. Would recommend this course to all range of golfers and with some smashing views over Glasgow it's well worth a visit.
- The course is not particularly long but is eminently playable & a fun challenge for golfers of all abilities. Definitely worth playing if on a golf trip to the area.
- Playing golf and visiting Glasgow? Don't miss a wonderful course set in the most beautiful of surroundings. It is superbly kept and offers fabulous scenery. It is also quite challenging.
- We visited the course with a group of 12 for a corporate event. The staff could not have been more hospitable and welcoming. The course itself is challenging and enjoyable. The greens are some of the best we have played in this year. Would recommend this to anyone and everyone.
- I played the course on 10th June and was impressed by the standard of the whole course. A credit to the greenkeeping staff. The clubhouse is welcoming and the politeness of the staff made you feel very welcome. The food was also very good. I would definitely return to this course as it is a joy to play.
- Course was immaculate and Stewart was brilliant nothing was too much and there was no hassle with us non members playing on a Saturday and even the members were brilliant talking to us and waiting after some of our questionable shots on a tricky but fantastic course.
- Very good course set in lovely scenery and the food was excellent especially the steak pie.
- Played in the open last year & had great day. Great course, food, pro shop & a warm welcome from the members so returned for a few rounds later in the year. Would recommend it to anyone.